Make a Donation to AMURT
AMURT’s work is sustained primarily by individual donations from committed supporters who make a regular monthly gifts. We also receive support from trusts and companies.
Every £1 you give to AMURT goes a long way:
- £5 will pay for a mosquito net preventing the spread of potentially fatal diseases like malaria
- £11 will pay for a mattress and bed linen in one of our health clinics in Ghana
- £40 will pay for a Traditional Birth Attendant's (TBA) kit in Ghana
- £60 will pay for one woman to be trained as a village health promoter in Ghana
- £65 will pay for a bicycle for a village midwife or health promoter in Burkina Faso
- £90 will pay for the construction of one stand pipe, with fittings and cement
- £100 will pay for a year’s school materials for one child in our Lotus Children’s Home in Accra, Ghana
- £700 will pay for 1 km of PVC pipes for taking clean water to a new village on our Mafi Zongo Project – the next villages will have a population of between 200 and 400 people.
A regular donation is especially valuable, as it helps us to plan ahead and meet our commitments to the communities we work with.
You can also set up a regular Standing Order with us, please download the Standing Order Form and send it to us. If you are a